1 Sit and stretch legs out in front, arms at sides. “Pedal the legs” alternately moving the knees up and down for 3/4 of a minute.
2. Continue same motion but move the hands and arms up and down as well, 5 times per second or faster for 5 minutes.
To open the glandular system to full capacity. Creates a sweat.
3. Lying on back, arms at sides, bounce the hips up and down, moving quickly for 2 1/2 minutes.
4. Lying on belly, bounce the pelvis up and down for 3 1/2 minutes.
5. Cat stretch, alternately to the left and right, over and over for 1 minute.
6. Lie down on back and relax, breathing slowly. Let yourself go for 6 1/2 minutes.
Comments: the total time of exercises mentioned is about 22 minutes!
Kundalini Yoga for the skin Kriyas
(Taught February 26′ 1986 Kundalini Yoga/Yogi Bhajan)